Re: Leaving Debian

El Lunes, 4 de Octubre de 2004 09:37, Dominique Devriese escribió:
> Anyway, it's been a real pleasure to work with you all, thanks for all
> your time and valuable help.

Same here. ;-)

It's a pity that you have to spend less time with Debian, because you did a
great work in the KDE packaging.

By the way, you wrote some HTML documents related to Debian/KDE that I've been
searching some weeks ago, but I didn't found them. There were in
http://www.kalyxo.org/~domi/. One was related to debugging (it mentioned your
debugging packages), and I'm interested in re-reading again, and maybe
posting it in the wiki, so they can be easily mantained.

If you can send them, or tell me a new URL, it will be great.

Thanks a lot Domi.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net