Re: differences between KDE 3.3.0-1 and 3.3.0-2?

On Tuesday 05 October 2004 12:29, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>   as kdegraphis, kdeadmin and kdenetwork contain lots of binary
>   packages, it can be a pain to downgrade them all. you could try to
>   downgrade only kdelibs4, kdelibs-bin and kdelibs-data and see if
> the problem disappears.

it didn't... I downgraded all packages to 3.3.0-1 and then to 3.2.2-1.
That didn't do the trick, the problem must be somewhere else.
Actually, I have two other systems, where everything is fine. Those
systems haven't been upgraded for a long time (except for qt, which is
the same version on all machines (3.3.3-4.1)). They run a mixed 3.2.2 /
3.2.3 system with kdelibs being 3.2.3-2. I don't dare to upgrade those
machines though, I'm afraid it will break also.

Any other points where the problem could be? Why only qt apps are
affected and GTK2 work fine? And why only on one machine?

Thanks for any hints

Arne