Re: differences between KDE 3.3.0-1 and 3.3.0-2?

* Arne Götje (高盛華) [Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:24:17 +0800]:
> On Tuesday 05 October 2004 03:53, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> >   there are currently 4 KDE source packages that have 3.3.0-2 as
> > their latest version: kdeadmin, kdegraphics, kdenetwork and kdelibs.
> > do you know which of them does actually cause the problem? (I suspect
> > kdelibs, but we have to make sure).

> >   if you don't, please roll back them all to 3.3.0-1 and upgrade them
> >   one at a time (starting by kdelibs) and tell us when does the
> > problem first appear.

> okay... where do I get the 3.3.0-1 packeges from? I don't have them
> anymore...

  deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive pool kdelibs

  as kdegraphis, kdeadmin and kdenetwork contain lots of binary
  packages, it can be a pain to downgrade them all. you could try to
  downgrade only kdelibs4, kdelibs-bin and kdelibs-data and see if the
  problem disappears.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

A conference is a gathering of important people who singly can do nothing
but together can decide that nothing can be done.
                -- Fred Allen