which KDE for sarge?

Hello,

can somebody tell me the actual decission about which KDE is planed for
sarge?
At the 2004-09-22:
"The #3 blocker, kdelibs 3.3, is still not being considered as a
candidate for sarge."
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2004/09/msg00005.html
but one day later 2004-09-23:
"Steve Langasek asked me to make sure that KDE 3.3.0 would be ready for
possible inclusion in the Sarge release."
http://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2004/09/msg00240.html

I'm asking if I should update kde-i18n 3.2.3 (big package!) for this
request #274343 via testing-proposed-updates or when 3.3 is the
decission to work on kde-i18n 3.3.1 which will be tagged today
(http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.3-release-plan.html).

thx.

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>