Konsole lost fonts - unstable

Hello

Today when I started Konsole it didn't display the usual font (Settings->Font->Normal). Both Normal and Medium looks identical and both seems wrong. Looks more like some odd Garmond than Courier.

I assume it got lost in my apt-get update/upgrade yesterday. Since that's the only fiddling around I've done lately.

I'm running unstable wich is uptodate.

"defaultfont=Courier 10 Pitch,10,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0" is in ~/.kde/share/config/konsolerc

I'm grateful for any tips that can get the fonts back as the small font is a bit straining on the eyes. (I'm rather new to running KDE...)

Regards
 --niklas