Re: Dependency kdegraphics

* Damien Raude-Morvan [Thu, 02 Sep 2004 19:52:35 +0200]:

> I think aptitude may think "ok you don't want kdegraphics, so i'll remove all
> uneeded dependencies".

  yes, most likely because they are marked as "auto-installed" (think of
  libraries). you'll have to mark all kdegraphics packages you want to
  keep (e.g., kpaint) as manually installed. then aptitude will refrain
  from removing them upon removing the kdegraphics metapackage.

  hth,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.
                -- Josh Billings