Re: what's status of s390? (Re: could you keep your package for a few days?)

On June 25, 2004 20:45, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> Hmm, Christopher, do you know what's status of s390?
>
> buildd said error on 22 Jun, but nothing looked try after then...

I'm not the Christopher you meant, but nevertheless I've been nagging the
s390 guys to get Qt into Incoming so kdelibs can be built. Qt was built a
week ago on s390, but was somehow lost... anyway, they rebuilt it today,
and hopefully it should enter Incoming soon. Then kdelibs should be
retried automatically in a day or two.

Cheers,
Christopher Martin