Re: Announcing the availability of first Qt 3.3 packages

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 02:40:57PM -0700, Brian Nelson wrote:
> Martin Loschwitz <madkiss@debian.org> writes:
>
> If your Qt package were properly maintained, I wouldn't bother you with

So you admit you are bothering? That's a point to start.

> this.  However, I think it's been in quite poor condition for a very
> long time now and I don't see them getting any better.  Furthermore, you
> completely ignore every bug filed against the package.  Start
> maintaining your package properly before you flame me.

The only serious trouble in Qt3 until some days ago was that XCursor made it
imposslbe to compile Qt3. Nothing else. You need to distinguish between "I
think they are poorly maintained" and "they are poorly maintained".

--
  .''`.   Martin Loschwitz           Debian GNU/Linux developer
 : :'  :  madkiss@madkiss.org        madkiss@debian.org