Re: kdemangen.pl

> Well I know it's in cvs/kdesdk/scripts otherwise I wouldn't know it existed.
>
> It's not in the Debian package kdesdk-scripts.

This is because it's not installed by default (see
kdesdk/scripts/Makefile.am).  My current policy with kdesdk-scripts is
to only install the executable scripts that upstream has decided should be
made available to the world at large (there's several other scripts also
that aren't installed by default).

Note that you can always copy it from the kdesdk sources -- being a
script it doesn't need to be compiled or anything.

Ben.