Re: CDBS (was RFS: Need a sponsor for my konversation package)

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 01:54 pm, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Regarding the CDBS class, Calc ( he's the author of kde.mk ) told me
> that there was a problem with CDBS not allowing stamps to be used ( or
> sth like that ), and that therefore he didn't switch to it.

There were some issues with CDBS when I started using it (like it would run
configure twice), but all the annoying bugs that affected me have since been
resolved.

Calc (or anyone else), have you used CDBS lately?  Are there specific bugs
that bug you?

--
Make sure your vote will count.
http://www.verifiedvoting.org/