Re: RFS: Need a sponsor for my konversation package

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 11.34, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Nathaniel W Turner writes:
> > The ITP is here:
>
> Ok, I'm completely at fault here.  Some time ago, I was looking for a
> simple KDE program to package, and my eye fell on konversation.  I
> can't believe I missed your ITP ( I may have looked before it was
> filed ).  Anyway, Riku just sponsored my package in unstable
> yesterday.

In that case you could package kmplayer or kdar :)
Though I have not seached for ITPs.

Or help kradio and ksubtile authors to improve their already existing
debian packages for inclusion in the debian archive.

I'm currently packaging kdetv, but that needs some more work before it
could be included in debian. And I have yet to read Packaging.txt :)
I have uploaded it to the apt repository of mentors.debian.net.
I'm not against anybody else packaging it, I just don't like to install
packages to /usr/local.

Regards,
Zsolt