Re: pkg-kde: commit - rev 90 - in trunk/packages/kdelibs/debian: . dh-make

> Yes, but erm, the real konqueror.menu doesn't even do this.  I can
> only expect the worst for the other ones.  I agree that it should be
> done, but I really don't feel like adding an icon entry to some 84
> .menu files atm :)

IMO it's still worth encouraging it in Packaging.txt - even KDE users
encouter the missing icons nowadays in the Debian menu, where all the
KDE apps are duplicated (AIUI).  And for people who don't use KDE (or
GNOME?), unless we supply icons in the debian menu files, they won't
have any icons for these KDE apps at all.

Even if you're not adding icons to kdebase right now, it's still worth
encouraging packagers of new apps to do it properly. :)

b.