Re: ro svn checkout of svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-kde/

[snip]

> http is disabled as mentioned on the svn.debian.org main page. If I
> remember correctly to check out anonymously you need to do something
> like:
>
> svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-kde/trunk

I just tried to do a check out for the first time, but I got this error:

 $ svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-kde/trunk
svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.debian.org': Connection refused

Am I doing things wrong, or is this a server side issue?

I can reach http://svn.debian.org/ fine.

http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/pkg-kde/ seems to cause a Python
traceback...

All I am looking for is read-only access to the latest debian
directories. Thanks!

Jeremy Shaw.