Re: RFS(3): kdiff3 - compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories

Hello!

Achim Bohnet schrieb:
> I've rebuild kdiff3 on woody and had a quick look and test merge.

Thanks!
Would you like to sponsor it?

> Only strange thing that I could spot is why there are:
> ./usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/kdiff3/
[...]
> Dupicates of those files + html output + manpage(!) are also in
> /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kdiff3

I moved the contents to the former directory, where the other KDE
packages keep such files. Of course, I removed the man page from
the doc dir.

> Well, removing some duplicate docs will make the deb smaller too ;)

I've uploaded it again.
Not much smaller, but hopefully much better. :o)

Ciao,
                Eike