Re: KDE 3.1.5 Status Update - 20040110

Hi,

Chris Cheney wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 11:26:32AM +1100, Ben Burton wrote:
> >
> > > kdeaddons
> > > ---------
> > > wait to upload until all else is finished
> >
> > FWIW, this is somewhat too great a restriction.
> > The kdeaddons module build-depends on kdebase,
> > kdemultimedia and kdegames, but IIRC nothing else.
>
> You know what I meant, not what I said. ;) I couldn't remember what all
> it depended on when I wrote the message. We just need to make sure those
> packages have finished compiling or are in good state before uploading

Why not just Build-Depend on the needed version. If it is not available
it probably will fail at the first time but hey, that's what Dep-Wait is
for on the buildds. I am not i100% sure how the buildd admins handle that but
IIRC that is the theory ;)

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73