Re: clang.d.n on the PTS?

On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 12:25 +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:

> For course!

Excellent.

> Sorry for the dumb question but what the number means ?

The count of lintian tags of each type (error, warning, info, pedantic,
experimental) triggered by the package.

> Do you have a preferred format ?

The PTS uses XML internally, but we can consume anything that can be
easily read by python.

> What kind of information do you would like to have ?

There are two kinds of information consumed by the PTS.

First is the TODO items listed in the central column. I'm less familiar
with how those work, but I guess we need to know which packages to put
the todo items on, text of the todo items and where links should point
to.

Second is the links on the right. For those we need some way to know
which packages to put the link on and where the link should point to.

> PS: I am registered to debian-qa

Sorry. I am also subscribed.

--
bye,