RFS: suckless-tools 39-1
I adopted the orphaned package suckless-tools in the last days, did some fixes and now looking for an sponsor who could review and upload the package.
suckless-tools is a set of simple commands for minimalistic window managers
it installs follow binaries:
* dmenu: dynamic menu is a generic menu for X.
* lsw: Lists the titles of all running X windows to stdout, similar to ls(1).
* slock: Simple X display locker that locks the X session.
* st: Simple terminal implementation for X.
* sselp: Simple X selection printer that prints the X selection to stdout.
* ssid: Simple setsid replacement.
* swarp: Simple X warping tool to warp the mouse pointer to a given position.
* tabbed: Simple generic tabbed fronted to xembed aware applications.
* wmname: wmname prints/sets the window manager name property of the root
window similar to how hostname(1) behaves.
I fixed serval bugs listed in BTS and updated dmenu and lsw to the current upstream-releases.
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, you can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/suckless-tools/suckless-tools_39-1.dsc
It would be great, if somebody could attend to this package.