Please welcome Giovanni Mascellani to the QA team

Hello Giovanni,

you're now part of the "qa" Unix group (see ticket attached). Keep up the
good work!

In a few hours, you'll be auto-added to the qa group on Alioth too and
then you'll be able to commit on your own. Note that there's no
auto-update of the live checkouts after a commit... if you do an svn
update yourself on the live installation, think of setting the umask
correctly (umask 0002) and switch to qa group as your main group (sg qa).

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)
--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011, Raphael Hertzog via RT wrote:

> please add Giovanni Mascellani <gio@debian.org> to the "qa" group. He has
> been helping us to maintain the PTS since Debconf and I would like him
> to have direct access to the infrastructure.

done.

dn: uid=gio,ou=users,dc=debian,dc=org
changetype: modify
add: supplementaryGid