Bug#632167: [UDD] ubuntu_upload_history misses some fields
Thanks for adding ubuntu_upload_history. :-)
However, it misses some fields. Ubuntu's changes mails contain a few
pieces of information that Debian's do not.
- Signed-By: same format as Changed-By, but is used to indicate the
signer of the upload when it is different from the changer.
- Launchpad-Bugs-Fixed: Same as Closes, but for Launchpad rather than
- Original-Maintainer: Same format as Maintainer, but records the
Debian maintainer in the case when Ubuntu has pointed Maintainer to
the Ubuntu development team.
Also, some fields do not really make sense in ubuntu_upload_history.
- NMU: There's no concept of NMUing in Ubuntu
- Architecture: All uploads are 'source'.
- key_id/fingerprint: These aren't provided, so the columns should be
I'll see if I can find some next week to give you some SQL.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
APT prefers natty-updates
APT policy: (500, 'natty-updates'), (500, 'natty-security'), (500, 'natty'), (100, 'natty-backports')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_GB.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_GB.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) (ignored: LC_ALL set to en_GB.UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash