Re: Denemo 0.8.12-1

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010, Pietro Battiston wrote:

Please discard the previous email. I had unfortunately not noticed that
the orphaning bug had changed to a ITP and that there is a new
maintainer that has already done a big (duplicated, sigh) work and will
soon search a sponsor.

Sorry to hear about the work duplication! Still, it's very good that you found out about it.

I hope that you won't be too discouraged and will find somwhere else to contribute.

-- Asheesh.

--
Thousands of days of civilians ... have produced a ... feeling for the
aesthetic modules --