Is Jonas Genannt MIA?

Hi:

I'm looking to upgrade libparams-util-perl, as a newer version has
been available upstream for some time. It's especially important to
upgrade because the new version is required for libcpandb-perl, a new
module I am trying to add to Debian (ITP has already been filed and
the package created, but it is pending the new libparams-util-perl
version).

I'm not sure if I should instead be trying to do a Non-Maintainer
Upload for this, but my sense is that asking to have the package
hijacked (and transferred to the Debian Perl Group) is probably a
better idea.

I have filed a bug report:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=537296 -- the initial
filing was on 16 Jul 2009, with no response. I again filed a
subsequent report 30 Sep 2009 concurrently to his personal mail
address on file (jonas.genannt@capi2name.de).

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding/outdated email address.

The mail sent to his personal address is also available here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2009/09/msg00084.html

As I write this, it's now 10 Oct 2009, which I think has been
sufficient time (since July!) to elicit a response. I don't want to be
rude, but I'd really like to have libcpandb-perl in Debian.

Thanks!

Jonathan