Help with watch file (Was: gnumed-client: New upstream version available)

Hi,

DEHS is reporting new versions of GNUmed with the current watch file
which says:

  http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/([\d\.]+)/GNUmed-client\.(.*)\.tgz

These "new" versions are only release candidates (0.4-rc\d) which should
not be packaged (as I agreed with upstream).  So I might live with these
false alarms for the next couple of weeks but I would like to fix the
watch file properly.  So I tried:

  http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/([\d\.]+)/GNUmed-client\.([\d\.]+)\.tgz

but this does not even detects the recent version (0.3.10).  My guess is
that uscan is at first seeking for the directory with the highest version
(  http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/0.4  ) and then parses for the
tarball which matches GNUmed-client\.([\d\.]+)\.tgz - but there is no such
file (these are only in (  http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/0.3  ).

So I wonder whether I missed some trick in my watch file or whether this
should rather be regarded as an uscan bug which should go back to the
directory with the next lower version number and scan the files there.

What do you think?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--