Orphaning some perl packages

retitle 456924 O: libgstreamer-perl -- Perl interface to the gstreamer
noowner 456924
thanks

Heya,

In my quest to get rid of tasks I don't have the motivation to actually
work on, I want to give up some of my packages. Basically, there are
three groups: Packages that are just fine and need a maintainer,
packages that are just fine and should probably go to the perl group and
packages that should probably be removed. I've marked the packages
accordingly in the following list. Whatever doesn't get picked up here
will get an O/RM bug in a few weeks (that is, whenever I think about
this again):

* libtest-number-delta-perl
  libx11-freedesktop-desktopentry-perl
  libexporter-tidy-perl
  libextutils-depends-perl
  libextutils-pkgconfig-perl
   Misc perl libs. Should probably go to the perl group.

* libcairo-perl*
  libglib-perl*
  libgnome2-canvas-perl
  libgnome2-gconf-perl*
  libgnome2-perl*
  libgnome2-print-perl*
  libgnome2-vfs-perl*
  libgnome2-wnck-perl*
  libgtk2-ex-podviewer-perl
  libgtk2-gladexml-perl*
  libgtk2-html2-perl
  libgtk2-perl*
  libgtk2-spell-perl
  libgtk2-trayicon-perl
  libgtk2-traymanager-perl
   Perl bindings for some common Gtk/Gnome libraries. Upstream is
   active, updates packages and fixes issues. Maintaining these packages
   is easy, if a bit boring. Perl group material, I guess. At the
   moment, some of these (the ones with a *) are maintained by the
   "Gtk2-Perl Maintainers" (active members: 0.2, and that's me).

   libgtk2-spell-perl and libgtk2-html2-perl could also be removed from
   the archive. The rest is of good quality and used.

* odot
   Small todo application based on Gtk2-Perl. Could also be removed, I
   guess.

* libgstreamer-perl
   Already orphaned in my last drive, someone offered to pick it up, but
   never acted on it. So it's on the list, once again.

* libenv-ps1-perl
  libterm-readline-zoid-perl
  zoidberg
   Yet another dead perl shell and support libs. Removal candidate
   unless someone is really interested (to also take over upstream
   development)

The few other packages I still have can stay with me, I think. I need
them and noone else would be interested in maintaining them, soooo :-)

Thanks,
Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt (120: INN 2.x)
       INN 2.x ist wie Fertig-Spaghetti aus der Tüte. Schmeckt lecker und ist im