Re: Group up orphaned packages in order to find adopter faster

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Enrico Zini wrote:

You bet.  You can do it by looking for packages with similar tags, or
clustering them according to similarity in the description.  Or both.

Ahh, detecting similarities based on tags - sure, what else should I
have expected if it was code from Enrico. ;-)

I'm however a bit in a hurry now, and didn't quite understand what is the
problem that you're trying to solve.

I do not actually have a problem - I just wanted to point out that we
found a solution in the Debian Pure Blends scope which might be worth
looking at.

BTW, this reminds me once more to consider a stronger connection of
this Blends stuff with DebTags ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--