Layout of the Ultimate Debian Database, and the quest for example queries

Hi,

The GSOC is slowly coming to its end, and all the sources, which we definitely
wanted to import are imported. If you want to have a look at the layout of the
database (which possibly will be changed), go to [1] and have a look.
Furthermore, you can see when and how often our data is updated.

As I said before, we want to present some example queries. Now your
imagination and creativity is needed. If you want to see the result of an SQL
query, I'd be glad to add your query to our site This would be some kind of
first test for my project.

Thank you in advance,

Christian von Essen

P.S.: Feel free to visit, comment and edit the rest of our wiki [2].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase/udd.debian.net
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase