Re: new test on archive packages: cron files

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 03:35:54PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Really nice work :-)
>
> Regarding the list format, you got it right. You don't need to add a
> fake build time: when needed, I'll change mergeresults.rb so that it
> works even with a different number of fields (I wanted to do that for
> piuparts results anyway).
>
> Don't hesitate to ping me when you need it.

For me it is just fine: I like 42 seconds as build time

> About running it periodically, I'm not sure that you need to run it so
> often. The test is similar to piuparts, and piuparts results tend to be
> quite stable. The best thing to do would probably be to integrate that
> into piuparts, so archive-wide piuparts runs would include your test as
> well.

indeed, when the next piuparts run is scheduled anyway? It might help to
file/discuss bugs as the recent update-inetd "breakage" (see d-d at [0])

I'll bug piuparts list about this feature.

thanks,
filippo

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/07/msg01013.html
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

To be learned in an art&C, the Theory is sufficient; to be a master of
it, both the Theory and practice are requisite.
-- Charles Hutton