Re: Proposal: Adding extra developer information in qa.d.o

Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:34:10 +0200
Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> wrote:

> This information is private (for obvious reasons), so I'm sorry, but
> this is a no-go.
>
> I also don't think this information is really adding value, as not all
> maintainers are debian developer, and more importantly, those type of
> developers that actually set their vacation in ldap typically arrange
> some backup too if they are away for a longer period.

And... what about create an additional system where any maintainer
(voluntarily and knowing the consequences of share this information),
can set notes about his/her status (on vacation, broken computer,
hospitalized...), or without giving detailed information, for example,
"this developer has been marked as away".

> Thanks for your suggestion nevertheless, idea's about possible
> improvements are always welcome on this list,

Thank you to hear my opinion,

--
Nacho Barrientos Arias <chipi@criptonita.com>
http://criptonita.com/~nacho