Re: Matt Zimmerman appears to be Rarely In Action

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 01:25:59AM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> Le mar 8 août 2006 20:06, Matt Zimmerman a écrit :
> > I'm happy for anyone to upload it; the person who takes over
> > upstream, though, should have solid Python skills and be prepared to
> > own it going forward.
>
> I do have (IMHO strong-enough-for apt-listchanges) python skills. I
> suppose my current work on the python transition, or bts-link (all in
> python) are enough to backup that assertion ;)

OK.

> > I'm happy to provide a tarball of my ancient CVS repository if
> > desired.
>
> I'd be indeed interested. Also please tell me if you are still
> interested in apt-listchanges work (as a maintainer or upstream).

I am happy to be listed as an uploader for informational purposes, e.g. to
be contacted by the maintainer with inquiries about the code or its history,
but I do not expect to have time to be an effective co-maintainer in the
near future.

--
 - mdz