Re: Re: pngcrush and bugs 331068, 338659, 355693, 352177, 330026

Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been out of town and rather busy.

I think merging pngquant and pngnq is a good idea. I'm happy for that to happen. When I think about it, I wonder why I just didn't add the Neuquant algorithm to pngquant in the first place, but at the time I was in the middle of a project and just wanting to make a tool that worked for the job at hand.

I'll give the code a look over this week and see what needs to be done to achieve this.

Cheers all,
Stuart Coyle