Removing diskless?

Hi,

I think it's time to remove diskless.  I know we usually don't remove
packages marked as being adopted, but this one looks hopeless:

 * It's been orphaned for two years [1], and up for adoption for two
   years before that [2].
 * Eric Sharkey <sharkey@debian.org>, the prospective maintainer,
   hasn't replied to my last ping; according to db.d.o, he was last
   seen in May.  He set up a project on Alioth [3], but there's been
   no activity since 2004-09-02.
 * There are 2 important, 15 normal, 2 minor, and 9 wishlist bugs.
 * popcon lists 63 installations/12 votes.
 * lessdisks seems to provide similar functionality.
 * It's a Debian-native package.

Eric, please let us know if you want to keep diskless in the archive.
Note that you can always resurrect it through the NEW queue (which is
pretty fast these days).

Jonas, as the maintainer of lessdisks, do you think it can serve as an
adequate replacement?

[1] <http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/diskless/news/3.html>
[2] <http://bugs.debian.org/107808>
[3] <http://alioth.debian.org/projects/diskless/>