Status update for the Debian QA Meeting in Darmstadt, Germany

Hi,

here comes a status update of the planning for the Debian QA-Meeting[1] in
Darmstadt, Germany in two weeks.

Place for Meeting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The meeting will take place at the Technical University of Darmstadt and
will be housed by the Department of Numerical Methods in Mechanical
Engineering which is located at Campus Lichtwiese. Please see [3] how to
get there. If you need a more detailed plan, please don't bother to
contact me.

Place for Sleeping
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As promised the sleeping places are organized by our local LUG and it
look very well now, we should get a sleeping place for all of you.  As
we won't have enough beds, please bring your own sleeping bags and
camping mat.

Talks and discussions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following talks and discussions have been suggested. If you still
think, an important talk is missing, please feel free too just add it to
the wiki page[2].

 * Portability Issues (by Peter De Schrijver)
 * Managing breakage in Debian Installer (by Frans Pop)
 * Learning internals of the Package Tracking System (by Raphael Hertzog)
 * Open discussion: infrastructure for collaborative maintenance by
   external contributors[4] (by Alexis Sukrieh and Raphael Hertzog)
 * Lintian, internals and thoughts about further development (by Frank
   Lichtenheld)

I tried to setup a schedule for the meeting (find at [2]), but i am not yet
convinced by my own schedule, so this schedule WILL change. Also i hope
we find some more interesting talks.

Find more (and up2date) information
I have added a wiki-page to my wiki at [2]. Please also add your travel
information to that wiki page, as it helps us to coordinate and plan the
schedule for our meeting.

Greetings
Martin

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/07/msg00012.html