Re: Bugs, usertags, and including more people

Margarita Manterola wrote:
> On 8/9/05, Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:
> > > The main idea is that I'd like to set up a nifty page that shows the
> > > bugs submitted during the last week, or something like that, and
> > > allows anyone to browse through them in the search of a bug that they
> > > can fix and send a patch for.
> > Maybe something like <http://people.debian.org/~joey/bugs/>?
>
> Yes, something like that.  Although a bit less BTS-like in the looks,
> and sorted not only by date but by the user tags..

Feel free to submit patches (or ideas) - or to use this program
as basis for something official on bugs.debian.org (then I'll
happily disable the cronjobs).

> Is the code that generates those pages available (for non-DDs) ?

Sure, base address is
http://cvs.infodrom.org/tools/master/bts-web-recent?cvsroot=infodrom

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös