Re: Packages which build-depend on libtool1.4

* Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> [2005-03-18 12:32]:
> some time ago) we may need to upgrade them all to libtool 1.5 or
> whatever. Not that we can do anything against that (keeping libtool 1.4
> and any other version forever is obviously no option) but perhaps it
> would be good to file wishlist bugs at a certain point to update those
> packages (or preferably let upstream do it).

Good idea.  Maybe someone wants to look through the archive for such
packages.  It would be able to automate this.

(Maybe the lintian lab maintainer? ;-)
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/