MIA: Steve Haslam?

Greetings,

If I correctly understood the Debian Developer's Reference, this is
where I should come for help with an unreachable maintainer. As I am not
a Debian developer myself, I was unable to follow all of the steps
outlined in section 7.4. Hopefully you can still help me anyway. :-)

I use libhtml-mason-perl on a server that must run Apache2.
Unfortunately, support for Apache2 was only introduced to Mason in
October. On Dec 22, 2004, in bug #286811, Stephen Quinney requested that
the new Mason release be packaged in order to make the Apache2/mod_perl2
support available. On Dec 30 I seconded his request, and on Jan 4, 2005
I asked whether or not Steve Haslam was still actively maintaining the
package. Then on Jan 12 I filed bug #290224 with severity important, in
an effort to indicate that this issue really is causing consistent,
severe errors to occur when using Mason.

As it has been almost 1 month since the initial contact by Stephen, and
since we have not received any response from Steve Haslam, the current
libhtml-mason-perl maintainer, I am requesting your assistance in this
matter.

Please let me know if there is anything that I should be doing
differently at this time, or if I can otherwise assist in this matter.

thanks for your help,
Charles

--
In every