Please remove rcconf

Please remove the rcconf package from Sarge.  In my opinion it
is not adequate as a runlevel editor and is not release quality.
It is buggy.  The maintainer isn't particularly active.  A far
superior alternative has been written by Joe Oppegaard
<joe@pidone.org>.  He is currently tuning the program and plans
to upload it very soon under sponsorship.  But even if this new
program doesn't make it into Sarge, I think it is better to ship
nothing than to ship rcconf in its present state.

>From rcconf(8):

      Rcconf checks 'defaults' links in /etc/rc?.d/ directories
      for choice as unset, whether the package has the start
      file with the same number in /etc/rc?.d/(?:=2345)
      directories (rc?.d/S??name), and stop file with the same
      number in /etc/rc?.d/(?:=2345) directories(rc?.d/K??name).
      And Rcconf also checks in /etc/init.d/ directory for
      choice as set.

--
Thomas Hood <jdthood@yahoo.co.uk>