remove distributed-net-pproxy?

Hi,

I've done some work on the distributed-net client package (trying to make it fit
for release) and came across distributed-net-pproxy while I was at it.

I'm not really interested enough in distributed-net-pproxy to want spend the
time to fix it.  It's orphaned, has had an RC bug - #145410 - (with a patch) for
well over 2 years which nobody has cared enough to fix, is non-free, and doesn't
function with the current distributed.net infrastructure (needs update to latest
upstream version) - see #181473.

I think we should remove it from the archive.

Stephen Stafford               | Development and support consultant
<stephen@clothcat.demon.co.uk> | http://www.clothcat.org
<ssta@clothcat.org>            |   Never put off until tomorrow what you can
<bagpuss@debian.org>           |   con someone into doing for you today