Re: NCO maintainer MIA
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Andreas Barth <email@example.com>, Charlie Zender <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Rorik Peterson <email@example.com>, Brian Mays <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: NCO maintainer MIA
- From: "Francesco P. Lovergine" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:35:46 +0200
- Message-id: <20040624093546.GG17419@ba.issia.cnr.it>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com, Andreas Barth <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Charlie Zender <email@example.com>, Rorik Peterson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Brian Mays <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20040624072229.GE17453@mails.so.argh.org>
- References: <200406240059.i5O0x9Fh023284@ashes.ess.uci.edu> <20040624072229.GE17453@mails.so.argh.org>
On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 09:22:29AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Charlie Zender (email@example.com) [040624 03:25]:
> > I am now formally asking that Debian transition NCO maintainership
> > to me and Rorik Peterson <firstname.lastname@example.org> over some reasonable
> > timescale. Rorik and I are both Debian users. We implemented what
> > we feel is a high-quality, up-to-date, Debian compliant, package
> > for NCO and have been distributing from the NCO homepage:
> Yes, you can take over the maintainership. The problem is, however,
> that you need to find a debian developer who does the upload for you.
> For details, please see
> > We are very eager to begin regular updates of NCO to Sid.
> That's good. Thanks for that.
Ok, you found one. I'll keep an eye over it ASAP.
Martin, would you issue a WNPP O report for that?
Francesco P. Lovergine