Re: Orphaning all packages by Matthias Kabel but gtk-gnutella.

* Andreas Metzler (ametzler@logic.univie.ac.at) [040402 16:40]:
> Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
> > * Andreas Metzler <ametzler@debian.org> [2004-03-30 13:57]:
> >> Last upload: 2003-06-20 (0.9n-1)
> >> Latest maintainer contribution to the currently open (15+7) bugs:
> >>
> >> But he only seems to maintain gtk-gnutella. The others share ancient
> >> standard versions and bugs that are not commented on at all.
>
> > Well, I'm all for orphaning it.
> [...]

> Ok. How does this continue, what is proper procedure?

I'd say: You wait for some days if Matthias answer to any mail, and if
not, submit O-bugs against WNPP. (Well, and of course: look into db if
he is on vacation.)

Cheers,
Andi
--