Re: ooqstart-gnome

Rene Engelhard wrote:
Hi Jerome,

Jerome Warnier wrote:

Where is the maintener of this package?

I tried to contact the upstream developper, but his e-mail address is ni
longer valid.

I contacted upstream without any bounces and asked him what he thinks
about development on ooqstart and porting that to GNOME 2 / KDE 2/3.
I didn't wait your answer, and asked him directly (the e-mail address on his website is no longer valid, though, I had to find it elsewhere).
I got the same answer, at the same time.

But thanks anyway for your quick answer.

He answered promptly:

My post:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2002/debian-openoffice-200212/msg00287.html
His answer: