Some words about the BSP

Hi.

I wrote a little review of the BSP in my blog[1], but I wanted to write
something more "official" here on debian-qa, too.

Since we were only a small group of participants coordination was not
too complicated (although I find it still weird to talk English a whole
weekend with a bunch of German people ;). As I wrote in my blog, my
"targets" page[2] was really usefull and I will try to use something
like that in the future, too; perhaps moving it to a place where more
people can edit it, like the Debian Wiki, other proposals are welcome.

What has surprised me that there were actually people that don't want to
participate in a BSP on OPN since they only use oftc out of "political"
reasons. This flamewar/discussion/whatever was before my involvement in
Debian. How was this handled at previous BSPs? Or was it just ignored
like I did?

I wrote a little skriptto display the contents of the DELAYED queue[3].
Perhaps it turns out to be usefull to others, too. Comments welcome.

Would it make sense to announce another BSP for next weekend? I have the
time (but not in two weeks), but I don't know if it would be worth the
effort and will try to get others opinions on the subject before
actually announcing it.

So, I think thats all for now :)

[1] http://www.livejournal.com/users/djpig/4378.html
[2] http://poeple.debian.org/~djpig/bsp.html