python-wxgtk2.6 setup error

Aptitude is giving me this error:

Setting up python-wxgtk2.6 (2.6.3.2.2-4+b1) ...
file does not exist: /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/wxversion.py
pycentral: pycentral pkginstall: error byte-compiling files (260)
pycentral pkginstall: error byte-compiling files (260)
dpkg: error processing python-wxgtk2.6 (--configure):

Is this a known bug or do I have something wrong?

--
"The ideas I stand for are not mine. I borrowed them from Socrates. I
 swiped them from Chesterfield. I stole them from Jesus. And I put them