Re: python-modules team membership request

Cześć Jakub,

> I'm the author of the pipeline[1] module.

Please add a full copy of GPL licence inside the upstream tarball, we
cannot distribute it without it. Removing debian dir would make our
lives a little bit easier as well... :-)

> I'd like to join the python-modules team in order to maintain the Debian
> package for python-pipeline. I could possibly also help with some other
> packages.
>
> My Alioth login is jwilk-guest.

you're in. Welcome! :-)

Inject debian dir into the repository, if you will have questions, ping
me via GG or IRC
--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-