Maintenance of python-soappy

Hello Ed,

the 8 last uploads of python-soappy have been NMU. It looks like you really
don't have time to maintain this package properly.

As such I would like the python modules team to take it over. Do you
agree ? (You can continue maintaining it within the team of course, I can
add you to the team)

Please reply. Without any answer from you, I'll probably go ahead and
integrate the package in the SVN repository of the team and upload the new
upstream version 0.11.5.

Raphaël Hertzog