Updated python-support

I have prepared a new python-support release at
	http://malsain.org/~joss/deb/

There are several important changes, most noticeably:
      * dh_pysupport now moves files automatically from
        the /usr/lib/python2.X/site-packages hierarchy.
      * Extensions are moved as well to /usr/lib/python-support, and
        update-python-modules looks for them there.
      * Support for the .rt{install,upgrade,remove} added to the test
        python packages. It allows to support byte-compilation upon
        installation of a new python release and cleaner dependencies
        for python-support itself.
      * Automatic dependency generation in dh_pysupport, removing the
        need to run dh_python.
The last change is a source of strong disagreement between Raphaël and
myself. Having seen the result of messing up with dpkg's database and
control fields [0,1], I don't want to use the XS-Python-Version field,
and I've done things the Debian way, with a debian/package.pyversions
file, like helper scripts have always done.

(No, this specific point doesn't conform to the new python policy, but
this policy is only a draft and I don't see a reason to stick to it
while it hasn't been widely implemented, especially when there are
better solutions.)

There may still be bugs, so I'd be more comfortable with uploading it if
a few people tested it.

[0] http://blog.technologeek.org/2006/06/17/27
[1] http://bugs.debian.org/374190