python-stats

Hello,

I'm an user of python-stats which is broken in sid since 2.2->2.3
transition.

I've just found that in 19th August there were two emails[1][2] in this
list about dropping this package, and they commented they couldn't find
a homepage for the package.

If you are interested, you can find python-stats homepage here:
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/Neural_Systems_Group/gary/python.html

If you look there versions you'll see Debian version is outdated... and
module seems to be mantained (last version was updated on Feb 2003).

It would be great if package weren't dropped...

[1]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2003/debian-python-200308/msg00107.html
[2]
http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2003/debian-python-200308/msg00109.html