Re: Enlarging the Debian Planetarium

Hi,

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 13270 March 1977, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> >> So we would either need to come up with a new definition for the users
> >> part (and clearly communicate that) or "just" reword the above if we
> >> want users planet. Though if we do that I would want something along the
> >> lines that users blogposts need to have Debian as a topic.
> > Yes, that's the policy I have been applying.
>
> We need to write that down somewhere (wiki or so), in a useful way.

https://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian#Planet_of_Debian_users

Is that good enough ?

I'd like to have the "users-fr" planet setup so that I obsolete both
planets at the same time (and avoid having to communicate twice on the
topic).

> http://planet.debian.org/fr/ is now existing.

Thank you.

> Someone who actually knows
> french wants to translate the variables in the config.ini.fr file in
> planets svn, to not have the spanish values. Those below "Translate the
> following to your language." :)

Done.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/