Re: RC-stats paragraph on DPN

Hello,

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
> <tolimar@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> Oh, didn't noticed that the cronjob creating the post stoped working.
>> Sorry for the inconvenience.  If it helps however, the script I used to
>> create the blog posts is in svn at dpn/scripts/create-rc-stats (and
>> might need polishing).
>
> Just so this does not get lost, mine lives here:
>
> http://richardhartmann.de/code/snippets/parse-debian-critical-bugs.pl

and mine is available here:
http://dug.net.pl/~azhag/rcbugs_graphs/rcbugs_graphs.sh
together with:

- http://dug.net.pl/~azhag/rcbugs_graphs/rc_bugs_report_all.dat
- http://dug.net.pl/~azhag/rcbugs_graphs/rc_bugs_report.plt
- http://dug.net.pl/~azhag/rcbugs_graphs/rc_bugs_report_all.plt

it can produce Alexander's-style report with a few improvements: a)
short comparison to previous report ("XX less/more than a week ago")
and b) graph showing progress in RC bugs squashing (for last 10 weeks,
which is included in report, and for the whole time it has data (this
graph was included in last DPN :-) )). I have already mentioned this
script in comment under Lucas' post and gave a link to Richard on IRC,
now I have translated it back to English (AKA stole the text from
Alexander). Here's some preview on how it looks like:

http://dug.net.pl/~azhag/rcbugs_graphs/rc_bugs_report_news_2012-46.html

Because today is Saturday not Friday (when it usualy collects data)
the graph and comparison to previous report is a bit messed up, but
otherwise should be OK. Feel free to use it if you like.

Now I want to include comparison to Squeeze release cycle in graphs
(and probably in report), but it might be a bit tricky...

--
Regards,
Paweł azhag Sadkowski