Re: Version 1.0 of Debian Infographic

On 04/23/2012 11:11 PM, Claudio Filho wrote:
I sent a email for you in 27/jan/12 asking about this point

i couldn't find any such mail on the mailinglist. if you have sent it to me personally, then well, please do use the mailinglist to contact a team - it's more reliable.

I know. I use debian-live since 2006, when i did a live java cd for
devel[1], but in this year  yet it hadn't this status.

jftr: debian-live was always a sub-project of debian, not a 'blend' (again, it's not about creating a system, it's about maintaining the tools to create systems); first an unofficial one and since about 2008 an official one.

Anyway, i will correct the infographic, with the change of logo and
reposition of it.

thanks.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net