Re: OSI: Taking the "About" section from their website

Hi Erik,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 09:00:04PM +0100, Pfannenstein Erik wrote:
> Hello madamezou,
>
> copying the OSI description into the "About OSI" section should be OK, as the page
> content is licensed under CC-BY 2.5. One just needs to name the author (OSI?) when
> taking some stuff from the site.

Yeah, I thought the same. But I'd like to have an ack on the content of
the text from them: maybe they prefer something different.
Anyway, Stefano already forwarded to them the draft.

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero