Re: blog.debian.org - going forward

[cc-ing Ana, as I'm not sure she is subscribed]

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 02:19:29PM +0100, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 01:34:36PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 09:36:10AM +0100, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> > > While I basically agree with this proposal, I'd like to have a sort of
> > > Blog Team (i.e. people who works specifically on blog.d.o) to handle the
> > > publication of contents and to give ack/nack about it.
> >
> > So, essentially, you want to know a team of people on which you'll
> > instantiate the ack/nack idea. That's fine by me. The only issue is how
> > to bootstrap that, as none hasn't yet contributed to blog.d.o (as we
> > don't have it yet :-)). I guess we can simply start with calling for
> > volunteers and, after a first few rounds of posts / editorial work will
> > see who is actually contributing and who is not. Does that make sense to
> > you?
> > FWIW, I volunteer as editor
>
> Me too.
> Any other volunteers?

I'd particularly like to know what Ana thinks about this idea, as AFAIK she
was one of the promoters of a Debian blog.
Don't know nothing about her plans, but I'd like her to be part of the
Debian blog regular editors (as she already demonstrated to be good on
stuff like this, see news.debian.net).

Ana, what about it? :)

Cheers,
Francesca